Become a corporate partner of Who's Driving to ensure the availability of our service at your busiest times.
• Remove the risks associated with employees driving company vehicles while under the influence which in the event of a collision will void insurance.
• Reduce the likelihood of employees injuring themselves in accidents, or relinquishing their licences if they come under police notice. Both scenarios can have a profound impact and will affect day-to-day operations.
• Save money. Maintain productivity: Consider the cost and time savings associated with staff not having to retrieve vehicles the day after a big event, or pay for alternative transport back to work.
• Flexible drop-offs: Arrange for employees to carpool and Who’s Driving will organise the most cost-effective route to deliver your employees home safely.
• Supplementary services: Who’s Driving can relocate company cars, assist with vehicle servicing, or collect cars (and equipment) from employees homes following termination.