Updated April 20, 2018
Like to jump behind the wheel of a pulsating Porsche? Or would a modest Maserati be more to your liking?
Who's Driving? is seeking casual drivers for ongoing work in the Sydney area. We’re an established designated driver service with a reputation for providing a reliable, friendly and safe transport option.
What is a Designated Driver Service?
Put simply, we provide a ‘Plan B’ driving service to retrieve clients, their vehicles and passengers from prearranged venues after a day/night out.
A two-person team attends the address where one of our drivers takes control of the client’s vehicle, providing safe transport home for the owner and occupants. The second team member follows the vehicle and collects his or her partner from the delivery address before moving on to the next job.
Most of our work is conducted between the Sydney CBD, Hills District and North Shore, so favourable consideration will be given to applicants residing in these areas. And due to the nature of the work, and logistics of rostering, we’ll also be giving preference to two-person teams with a single ABN (e.g. business partners and couples).
Emergency Services Candidates Encouraged to Apply…
This role is ideally suited to personnel employed within the Emergency Services Sector whose rosters would provide the flexibility to work late hours on blocks of days off.
• Reliable vehicle with GPS and eTAG
• Full drivers licences (ability to drive both auto & manual vehicles)
• One driver in the team (client driver) must be 26 years of age or older to comply with insurance requirements
• Good driving records*
• Shared ABN
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
• Availability to work irregular hours (although rostering is flexible)
• A commitment to protecting the privacy of clients
• A sense of humour is mandatory.
• Work the hours that suit you and your partner
• Generous payment model
• Fun working environment
• Interesting clientele
• Regular chance to drive luxury vehicles
• The satisfaction of contributing to a reduced road toll
Please send team resumes or expressions of interest to email@example.com.
*Please Note: Successful candidates must provide evidence of their demerit point status before commencing employment.